Splash Baby Terms & Conditions
1. Payment is due within two weeks of class confirmation and placement in a class will only be finalised upon full payment.
2. If an account is overdue by more than two weeks then Splash Baby reserves the right to cancel the enrolment and future enrolments will be waitlisted and require advance payment.
3. Payment for items purchased through the website will take place at the time of order and Splash Baby will take every reasonable care to ensure it is via a secure link.
4. Cancellations made after the start of term are subject to a 50% fee and cancellations made after Week 3 are not eligible for a refund.
5. If a child is absent during the term (due to unforeseen circumstances) for 5 weeks or more consecutively they are eligible for 50% credit on their account. This credit is eligible for the following term only.
6. For items purchased through our website Splash Baby will refund the purchase price of the item provided it is within 30 days of purchase and is in unworn, resalable condition with all tags attached.
7. If a product is deemed faulty on delivery or is not received please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your purchase. Splash Baby will arrange a replacement, suitable alternative or refund in this situation.
8. One Make-up lesson per term is available to every swimmer and will take place the weekend after the last class of term.
9. Make-up lessons need to be booked in advance and can be done via email at email@example.com.
10. Splash Baby does not operate on Public Holidays.
11. Splash Baby reserves the right to change, postpone, cancel classes, bookings or change class size or coach.
12. In the event that Splash Baby is no longer able to operate fees will be credited for future enrolments for the following term.
Health & Safety
13. Splash Baby accepts no responsibility for any accidents or losses incurred at the Aquadome facilities or its surrounds, this includes the carpark area and changing tables.
14. Children must not be left unattended in the car park or driveway area. Parents and caregivers are responsible for accompanying their swimmer to the Aquadome.
15. At all times the health and safety requirements at the Aquadome must be complied with by the customer and any children under their supervision.
16. Splash Baby reserves the right to restrict phone and video recording at the Aquadome. Please notify us if you are unwilling for your child to be photographed for promotional purposes.
17. Splash Baby reserves the right to restrict entry to the Aquadome to any person.
18. Customers agree to abide by Wellington East Girls College driveway rules at all times, Vehicles are restricted to a speed of 10km/h (or as displayed).